Got a great game idea and just need someone to implement it? You’ve come to the right place! Just contact me and we can discuss it!
If you’re curious to see some of the other games that I’ve made, see my portfolio.
The technologies I use to develop games are:
- Unity – for mobile or standalone games. Web too, depending on requirements.
- Tumult Hype – for web games with complex animations and simple mechanics. Can be ported to mobile/standalone.
Why I would be good for the job:
- I have been programming for over 15 years, and have a background in Computer Science and a Master’s degree in Game Technology. See my CV for more details.
- I have been making games professionally for the past 4 years.
- I have taken several games from start to release, in a wide variety of genres and platforms.
Price: 50$/350DKK per hour, negotiable based on length of the project and repeat work.
How much would a project actually cost? Get an estimate by answering a few questions here.